Friday, March 15, 2013

DIY Silver Square Earrings

As I mentioned previously I love minimalistic design, although it's hard for me to dress minimalistic. I always get distracted by all those wonderful clothes outside but I do believe that it's so much more impressive to make an outfit work without unnecessary things. I kind of got rid of too much colour on me, which doesn't mean that I'm not getting crazy about the dresses in Pushing Daisies anymore! Most of the time I wear black combined with silver jewelry, especially rings. I nearly don't wear earrings, simply because I couldn't really find any I like.
This changed yesterday!

I cut two squares out of a piece of metal I got at modulor and drilled the edges, then glued the squares on some old earrings. (Tools I used: metal shears, Proxxon drill, sandpaper)









2 comments:

  1. Sehr coole Idee und schöne Bilder!
    Deine Augen sind der wahnsinn! :)

    LG Fio
    http://fiobeauty.blog.de/
    5 Mittester für Acqua Colonia und Vivil gesucht!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. danke :-) deine Augen sehen wirklich toll aus!
    Liebe Grüße, Maria x

    ReplyDelete