Sunday, July 8, 2012

Be inspired by the Gates of the City Palace of Jaipur

Now that I am in India for 5 months I get a lot of inspiration from everywhere. I try to share as much as I can with you!
My first Indian Inspiration Post is about the Indian architecture or basically about the patterns which are used to decorate the City Palace of Jaipur, where I live right now. I was really fascinated of the gates there because they had such nice paintings on it. They represent the four seasons in a very beautiful and unique way.
I also have a book about Indian Patterns which my father gave me and I do like it, but since it's only black and white I want to collect all special patterns I see and make a book out of it. I hope I'm not gonna be too lazy ;)

Gates of the City Palace of Jaipur




No comments:

Post a Comment