Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Be inspired by the colors of India!

What I maybe love the most about India are all the colors. And when I found these two color-stores at the Tripolia bazar in Jaipur  I immediately felt in love. They each have about 24 different types of colors, for example dying and painting pigments. I guess I will buy every single dying and painting color at the end of my stay. Until now I've bought a purple fabric color to dye a shirt which was discolored during the washing and a pink neon color for painting but it's also suitable for the skin. Both colors were very cheap and the pink color will probably last forever.

red color for the 'Tikka', a red stripe at the hairline for married women



pink colour I bought (actually even more pink in real, was about 0,60 €)
shirt I dyed (starring my great 'shower')

5 comments:

  1. Wow, krass. Ich glaube davon wäre ich auch geflasht gewesen. Ich mag Farben super gerne & hier kann man ja wirklich die intensität stark sehen.
    Ich find auch immer wieder interessant & gespenstisch, was es so für gesättigte Farben gibt die allein in der Natur vorkommen. Ich denk dabei jetzt zB an diesen roten Wüstensand, echt atemberaubend.

    Vielen Dank auch für deinen lieben Kommentar auf meinem blog
    LG Michelle

    http://amillionmilesfromhere.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Camilla, wenn ich das Oberteil das nächste mal trage, werde ich ein Foto machen... ;)
    Liebe Grüße Jule

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wie wundervoll, ich würde das alles auch zu gerne mal erleben :)

    ReplyDelete