Tuesday, June 26, 2012

DIY: Personalize your transparent H&M-shoes!


Via H&M
A few days ago I bought these shoes at H&M for 14,95 €. I think they look good as they are, but of course everyone will wear them soon. So what do to ?
The answer is : duct tape! In any shapes, colours, sizes, whatever. And the best thing: these shoes will go with anything. You can remove the tape whenever you like, so you can easily create a 'new' pair of shoes every day.
I only had red and black duct tape lying around, but I hope to find neon duct tape somewhere...

 
Red Zig-Zag





Black & Simple




Black Triangle

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant post!!! :-) Said it before but great blog. Keeps me coming back for more! :-)

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant post!!! :-) Said it before but great blog. Keeps me coming back for more! :-)

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete